• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi Everyone,

A little intro for me is well I have only just started into the world of programming/built from scratch PC's a few years ago. The first PC I built I wired up wrong but was lucky to know a good friend who helped me fix that issue. Then after all that I went through a total of maybe 3-4 power sources before it worked at all. I still make upgrades to it here an there and when needs come up for more power. I currently have it running at half it's MAX power and it works get for photo editing in Photoshop.

Right now I'm looking into go 4K with my monitor so I have posted in what I hope was the right forum for that.

-Katy

Hello everyone I'm a new member of here, my main interest is the old hardware, I hope to spend a fan time with everyone.:)
Thank you

Hiya kotori!!

Welcome to OCF!!! Hope you have an excellent time here. Feel free to peruse the forum and ask or answer any questions you may have (or share things you know already).

Again....WELCOME!

Back