• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Got My New E6600 - Check Out These Batch G Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mawsoccer - maybe I missed it but what's your overall coolin including heatsink? Those idle temps are also very low, only a few degrees above ambient.

mawsoccer said:
Yeah, I tested my chip at 3.4 today, at the same vcore as my 31A 1.4125 ... and my temps are down about 10*C also. Thats really weird considering I had an FM121 blowing air towards my tuniq and another one pulling air through it out the back. In the new computer, I only have the crappy stock fans with the TT Armor and the temps are still 10*C lower!

P.S. How the crap can you do 3.6 at 1.4125 with ur 47G that wont do 3.2 at 1.375? What board are u using and have u changed any NB or FSB volts?

Well, 3.6Ghz was an accident caused by accidentally setting mutiplier to 9 instead of 8 for 3.2 ;p.
No, I didn't mess with enither NB or FSB voltages.

A quick follow up on the new 51B after a few quick tests.

I targeted for 3.6Ghz right away. Orthos crashed right away even at 1.450V, but Orthos has been run fine during last 30 minutes at 3.2Ghz with voltage set to auto in the bios (1.29V according to Speedfan). Idle temp is 22C and loaded temp varied from 38~40C.

Back