• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

buying a dually p3 board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
phantom punisher said:
ur,wk,yt , theyve all had this option on this screen
lol, ive never heard of watercooling with a pelt one cpu on a dually setup, was it a dud with air or something?

yup one junk cpu and one good one. cpu #1 used to run seti for me at 1080 with a golden orb. cpu #2 choked on anything over 900 with out some peltier persuesion lol. 14 dollars for the pelt or try my luck with another chip and big money. the pelt payed off :)

Well just in case I was wrong I looked at my bios again. And sure enough, I dont have a hstclk+pci on my board. Only hstclk and hstclock-pci.

I've always wondered about this YT bios anyways. Everyone says there is a way to turn off ACPI in this bios and by god I dont have that either. I didn't fall off the computer wagon yesterday. That clock setting doesnt exist on this particular board...

Do you still have the latest bios that you can email me?

i can email you my bios after school break. cause im headed ou thte door right now. im currently using a yt i got from vp6-board.com a long time ago. the settign is on all the offical abit bios if you want to play with it. cant say weather this bios has the acpi stuff ether. i had one with that but the raid drivers were all screwy. have a good christmas

Back