• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No c2d's in database?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DocClock aka MadClocker

Howdy All,
I was poking around the cpu database, and I can find no instances of c2d's or quads...is it that nobody is updating it anymore?
It used to be my 1st stop when looking for a new cpu...now it looks like nothing there but nostalgia. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just wondering What's up?

Where else can I go to find out which new chip I want...is there any other database I can browse?
Thanks in advance,
Rod

Howdy All,
I was poking around the cpu database, and I can find no instances of c2d's or quads...is it that nobody is updating it anymore?
It used to be my 1st stop when looking for a new cpu...now it looks like nothing there but nostalgia. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just wondering What's up?

Where else can I go to find out which new chip I want...is there any other database I can browse?
Thanks in advance,
Rod

^^^I think someone just volunteered :D

BTW here is one but it is only Quad cores and most are Q6600.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=157690

Back