• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Site to sell PC Hardware?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JeffDRO

I'm looking for a website I can sell a couple of Video Cards and other hardware. I hate Ebay with a passion. Does anyone know a good website/forum where I can sell hardware on?

Thanks in advance!

You could try ResellerRatings.com Trader Forum. Be sure to list any ebay feedback (or heatware) you may have though. I personally wouldn't trade with someone with no verifiable history. Good luck with your sale.

I'm looking for a website I can sell a couple of Video Cards and other hardware. I hate Ebay with a passion. Does anyone know a good website/forum where I can sell hardware on?

Thanks in advance!

Hardforum, Anandtech, Overclock.net, Overclockers.com, EVGA

Amazon, Craigslist, Ebay

As for the reference to here (Overclockers), you'll need 100+ posts to see the forums, and then we are still pretty strict with our rules here. It's for your own safety that it's not easy to just check out our classifieds.

I purchase/sell most of my used PC gear here as I love the community and trust the people. I'm sure the other options are good as well, I just haven't branched out much ;). Good luck with your sale as well.

Back