• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Duron 1700mhz CPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth1986

Hi

I am new to overclockers, I want to know if I can sell some pc stuff and other things, I am trying to sell some pc parts

One is a AMD Duron 1700mhz CPU:
It's details are

I am selling my AMD Duron 1300 to 1700 mhz CPU. Its mini clock speed is 1300mhz. Max speed is 1700 mhz.

The cpu is in excellent condition, non of the pins is bent or anythng. its been in storage for a few months before that, it was taken out of a fully working pc.

Any questions please ask, I have more pc parts to sell from the same computer, also taken out of storage.

This is the information written on the CPU.

DHD 1300 AMT18 AHLCA020 8APBW Y7561720413 1999AMD Socket

Hi

I am new to overclockers, I want to know if I can sell some pc stuff and other things, I am trying to sell some pc parts

One is a AMD Duron 1700mhz CPU:
It's details are

I am selling my AMD Duron 1300 to 1700 mhz CPU. Its mini clock speed is 1300mhz. Max speed is 1700 mhz.

The cpu is in excellent condition, non of the pins is bent or anythng. its been in storage for a few months before that, it was taken out of a fully working pc.

Any questions please ask, I have more pc parts to sell from the same computer, also taken out of storage.

This is the information written on the CPU.

DHD 1300 AMT18 AHLCA020 8APBW Y7561720413 1999AMD Socket

Your CPU is an AMD Duron 1300 - DHD1300AMT1B chip, Morgan core to be exact.
They never made a Duron 1700 chip. The only one's that were spec'd that high were the Applebred CPU's, namely the 1600 and 1800 Duron chips.

Here's a link for more info:
http://www.cpu-world.com/

:welcome: to OCF!

Hi

Overclockers.com has a Classified section where you can buy and sell parts. You will need 100+ quality posts to get access to that section as well as an approved e-mail. Selling outside the Classified section is not allowed.

Hello, and welcome to OCF. :welcome:

Unfortunately, as QuietIce pointed out, you may not sell any hardware outside of our classified section. In order to keep it safe, there are a couple restrictions imposed on all members prior to their gaining access.

Please have a look through our Guidelines and Rules, specifically to this problem, the Classifieds/Trading section.

Unfortunately I'll have to close this thread. We do hope you stick around though, you are more than welcome!

-hokie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back