• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD CPU 2700 question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anywhere between 1 USD to 1.40-150 NZD.

But yeah that price would kill me, they had it on 'special' last week for $529.00 NZD which wasn't good imo. I was hoping for 3700x at 272 USD on amazon but thought about it the other day and wasn't really sure if that was actually a good deal in general since I am always working with NZD anything less than the jacked up prices here seem good.

Yeah got unlucky and ended up missing out. Would the 230USD price tag be considered a good deal on a 2700x or did I get scammed?

I don't think that's great on a 2700x, I paid around that I think for a 3600 a few weeks ago. Well, 2 of them, but I had to order them on separate accounts because they were on sale. $240 ea, I think.

Yeah got unlucky and ended up missing out. Would the 230USD price tag be considered a good deal on a 2700x or did I get scammed?

Actually, that's probably not a great price but not bad. Prices are just high right now because of COVID related supply and demand issues.

I don't think that's great on a 2700x, I paid around that I think for a 3600 a few weeks ago. Well, 2 of them, but I had to order them on separate accounts because they were on sale. $240 ea, I think.

Yeah here in NZ the price for a 3600 non x or xt is about $350ish NZD, didn't go for that since I saw a review the streaming ability isn't as good with a higher bit rate so after the extra 2 cores otherwise the 3600 is about $50 or so cheaper in NZD $$

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Actually, that's probably not a great price but not bad. Prices are just high right now because of COVID related supply and demand issues.

Yeah I was holding out hoping that prices might drop but I am maxing CPU use out with emulation and its laggy so wanted to get something now. I know for a fact I will regret the purchase over the coming months. I always seem to have bad luck with money related things lol. Save a dollar and loose alot more is how it normally goes. What would you consider a good deal on a 2700x in USD?

If thats the case then I will just be happy with what I paid then, I was looking at camelcamelcamel at the lowest prices ever for both the 2700x and 3700x on amazon. I was trying to hold out but CPU is maxing out at 100% when emulating.

Yeah my buddy just paid $800 for a built system from CL with a 1070Ti FTW, 9600k, Asus Prime Z-370P, 16GB of 3200CL16, crappy PSU and cooler. Have to say it seemedi like a good deal to me. 6 months ago it would have been a joke.

Yeah I have been on the lookout for sometime then on the fence about it.

The 3700x would have been ideal but I am now thinking about it and if I really needed the power of the 3700x which I don't think I would. The 2700x looks like it will fit my needs for gaming/streaming. Not to mention the price difference in NZD.

I paid about $400 NZD for the 2700x from amazon and if I got lucky with the 3700x on sale it would be about $470.00 NZD. For me that $70 more is alot. In USD its nothing, I am not lucky enough to be paid in USD or be living in the right country lol.

Back