• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LED Suppliers in the UK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rgt44

Hey Everyone.

I'm working on a project at the moment. I stumbled across an LED modding guide and it refers to 0603 SMD LEDs so I've dug around a little and found out what they are. What I don't know however is the best place to get them from.

I'm looking for them in Blue and the brighter the better. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Thanks

That was the first placed I looked. From what I saw you needed to register as trade and buy over £x. I was looking to spend 20 quid at the most.

I've asked around and have been able to narrow it down to two sites.
Phenoptics
and Enopto 0603 SMD LEDs Section
The latter was recommended to me by a friend and they seem good but Phenoptix has way more history so I'm at a bit of a cross roads. Since I'm mainly looking at the Blue I'm leaning towards Enopto; there prices are quite good and technically they're brighter. Has anyone else here used them before / able to comment?

Thanks

That was the first placed I looked. From what I saw you needed to register as trade and buy over £x. I was looking to spend 20 quid at the most.

I've asked around and have been able to narrow it down to two sites.
Phenoptics
and Enopto 0603 SMD LEDs Section
The latter was recommended to me by a friend and they seem good but Phenoptix has way more history so I'm at a bit of a cross roads. Since I'm mainly looking at the Blue I'm leaning towards Enopto; there prices are quite good and technically they're brighter. Has anyone else here used them before / able to comment?

Thanks

That is weird... I buy from Newark.com (the US subsidiary of Farnell) all the time and never had to register anything other than a free account to set up my shipping/billing info. And no minimum purchase either.

Only other place I could think off is phenoptix and you've already found that one so you're good to go I guess.

Back