• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XFX HD5750 and Bad Company 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxolahird

Hello, I just bought a XFX HD5750 DDR5 and a Phenon II X4 for Battlefield Bad Company 2

It will run fine with NEVER less than 35 fps?

I just found a Sapphire HD6770 for the same price but now it's too late...

It depends on your settings and resolution, but no way with it all to High with AA on most resolutions anyway. Thats not a particularly fast card really for a modern game.

All settings on High... the screen resolution is 1366x768

With AA what will be the min and max fps? And without?

hmm what if I overclock it?

CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2GHz 2MB AM3 Box
HD - 500GB
Memory - A-Data 4096 MB (4GB) DDR3 1333MHz
MB - GigaByte GA-M68MT-S2P Box
Power Supply - Unknown but will be 500w
GPU - XFX Radeon HD 5750 DDR5 1gb - 700Mhz

Overclocking would help a bit, sure, but the difference isnt night and day. With that lower res, overclocking your CPU would help it out a bit too. You may just be able to get most things on high, but at that low of a resolution, I would personally need at least 4x AA to get rid of the jaggies.

Ok now let's compare it with RADEON HD 6770 1GB... a lot of difference about performance?

hm but the hd5770 in that link is 1gb? I don't think it is so we can consider a bit more fps

hm but the hd5770 in that link is 1gb? I don't think it is so we can consider a bit more fps
regardless of 1-2gb, at your resolution, you wont be using more than 1Gb vram anyway, so little to no improvement.

5750 shows 24FPS... thats not good no. You will need to lower settings and chop down AA.

I was seeing the 5770, right, 24 fps... I just never use AA... so if I put all high I will have 30+?

Back