• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help asus p8z68 deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ogro

Please I need help with error 2E asus mobo of p8z68deluxe. intale all and when I boot the pc codes strip 14. / 19. / 20. and then throws the code 2E when you pull that code 2E is reset and do the same sequence of codes until it reaches the 2E and this you see there is not reset. in the manual does not show that error and it does not help

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the manual for that motherboard, codes 2B-2F are related to memory initialization. My guess is that the board either doesn't like the memory or you need to reseat the modules and/or try them in the other slots, i.e. the blue slots rather than the black.

Check that your RAM is in the right slots and fully seated.

If still no post, you can use the "memok!" button, this can take a while though (about an hour) to get you into the BIOS and make your adjustments manaully.

Back