• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3D Application Profile , missing ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gh0sT-NoVa

Hey guys as you know AMD and NVIDIA both can set a profile for ea game so you can tweak the settings in the CCC ( For AMD ) to your liking for the game.

Thing is , i set a profile for Skyrim , but ea time i restart my PC , my porofile goes missing on the 3D Application list.....

Why is it so ? Anyone have experienced this before :shrug:

Or is it the profile it's actually still there but it's no on the list , but i doubt it :-/

Profiles? Set everything in ccc globally to app controlled. Textures to highest quality, tessellation to amd optimized and set your games up IN GAME.

I dont even bother with that stuff.. Never have. Just set it all on application controlled in CCC/NVCP set up the options in game.. play game. LOL!

Profiles? Set everything in ccc globally to app controlled. Textures to highest quality, tessellation to amd optimized and set your games up IN GAME.

Everything to the highest :eek: ? But certain game i doubt i can run that high , example like the Crysis 3...

Maybe i will try out Radeon Pro....i try not to install so many programs controlling my GPU , for i already have MSI Afterburner for Overclocking.

Since im no expert worry problems occur i don't know what to do and i don't know where to look for the problem ( as in what program causing problem )

I want to set the profile because i heard that Skyrim runs better with CCC / AMD own setting or something like that.

But tks for the info.

I dont even bother with that stuff.. Never have. Just set it all on application controlled in CCC/NVCP set up the options in game.. play game. LOL!

True but some games are configured poorly for certain setups and the tweaks can help.

I want to set the profile because i heard that Skyrim runs better with CCC / AMD own setting or something like that.

But tks for the info.

Try using the Elder Scrolls profile in RP.

WTF ! Speak ENGLISH dude ! NO OFFENCE but seriously where are all this Russians crawling out from....

They always just speak their Language at start.....im a god damn Chinese , my native language is not even English but i can speak and write....zzzz

Not to mention im not living in CHINA , so i have to learn my MAIN LANGUAGE in my country which is Malay , and Chinese then English.

OP, I have had this happen to me too. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it but it happened after I installed afterburner (not directly, just it's the only gpu related thing that I can think of).

And to all the haters, I use it to bump up AF and AA in older titles =P

Wtf....am i seeing things o 0 ? His comments now are missing....this some scary **** = =
Reminds me of a mission in Far Cry 3

Me : Walk into a hut , women just saw a plan crashed asked me to check on plan crash. Goes to plan crash , found a guy living in there.
NPC : Yeah i been living here since the plan crash , this plan crashed 10 years ago !
Me : O a women in a hut asked me to check if any survivors of this plan crash.
NPC : You mean the hut near the forest ?
Me : Yeah , what's wrong.
NPC : Nothing only that no ones ever live there.

*Mind F$@#*

Haters? None here... just dont need to use it on the games I played...ever. LOL!

He was a spammer ghost...it was removed by the staff.

Back