• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 pci-e @ x8...help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Actually that last setting should have the GFX0 set as primary

That's some useful information there.

I have this same board and I have always been confused by those graphics adapter choices. I knew the IGFX was for integrated but the rest of them had me stumped.

Hi guys,

sorry if I have to open up this thread again, but I have the exact same error as the guy who open the thread. The problem for me is that I already have all the settings which were discussed here and the GFX0 card is still running in PCIe v2.0 8x instead of PCIe v2.0 16x. I think the board doesn't support PCIe v3.0 the GPU would. Unfortunatelly I wasn't able to have a look at the pictures which were posted about the BIOS setting. It seems like someone has erased them a while ago. I mean it is a old thread. :)

Setting: UMA-Sideport = Disabled
GFX = GFX-GPP-...-...

I would be glad hearing from you guys.

Best regards,

Dirk

Hi guys,

sorry if I have to open up this thread again, but I have the exact same error as the guy who open the thread. The problem for me is that I already have all the settings which were discussed here and the GFX0 card is still running in PCIe v2.0 8x instead of PCIe v2.0 16x. I think the board doesn't support PCIe v3.0 the GPU would. Unfortunatelly I wasn't able to have a look at the pictures which were posted about the BIOS setting. It seems like someone has erased them a while ago. I mean it is a old thread. :)

Setting: UMA-Sideport = Disabled
GFX = GFX-GPP-...-...

I would be glad hearing from you guys.

Best regards,

Dirk

Hello friend...
I dont know if it hepls but here goes the pictures of my bios setting and Gpuz print
20151219_223732.jpg gpuz.gif

Cheers

Back