• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fire Strike Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MetalRacer

New benchmark out. :D

Download 3DMark v1.4.775
Fire Strike Ultra is available now in the latest versions of 3DMark Advanced Edition and 3DMark Professional Edition. The Steam version of 3DMark updates automatically. The standalone will prompt you to download and install the update.

Can your PC handle the world's first 4K gaming benchmark? Fire Strike Ultra's 4K UHD rendering resolution is four times larger than the 1080p resolution used in Fire Strike.

A 4K monitor is not required, but your graphics card must have at least 3GB of memory to run this monstrously demanding benchmark.
The world's first 4K gaming benchmark
Renders at 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160)
The most demanding 3DMark test ever.
http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/3dmark

And I thought extreme was bad enough. Thanks Metal

I tried running it last night with the 290X's but the system kept shutting down and couldn't get back into windows after the last one. I'll attack it with the GTX 780 TI and see how a single card does.

I tried running it last night with the 290X's but the system kept shutting down and couldn't get back into windows after the last one. I'll attack it with the GTX 780 TI and see how a single card does.

Unfortunately I am out of the game for a bit, wasted my mem kit, sending in for RMA :(

Will have to give this a go once I get them back

Already added to hwbot but I don't think we will see points soon. Anyway it's worth to post all results as they will make it one day.

CF still being a pain but heres a single 290x.

Capture1012.jpg

http://hwbot.org/submission/2650457...ra_radeon_r9_290x_3559_marks?recalculate=true

Btw how high you have to set cache voltage to make 4500MHz ? I'm not sure if it's BIOS or my CPU but above 4000MHz there are big steps for next ratio.

ASUS board? Isn't there a mod for 4GHz+ cache?

That magical socket with additional pins let you set higher cache clock without cpu mod. No other brand has it if I'm right. MSI hit a wall at about 3500-3700MHz.

I had to use higher voltage for 4250+ than 1.35V but have to check that again, maybe on a different BIOS ... or my CPU is bad also in cache clock :p

I got a 6800+ with cpu and gpu's at stock when I ran this the other day. 4930k and 3x 290x.

Working on MATRIX 290X

Going to do some LN2 on this card with Witchdoctor when I get back to the states.

3362.png

R9 290X are still great in all new benchmarks as you can turn off tessellation. Looking at the scores you get about half of the points from FS Extreme and Extreme has about half of the standard FS. It's not so bad.

Here is 2x GTX970 on Win8

fsu.jpg

Back