• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a DICE cpu pot??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devlos

I dont even really know what to call them but I am looking for a dry ice cpu pot. I have seen many people talk about buying a used one but can find no such thing anywhere. The only thing I can find is new stuff for close to 300$. That is too much money for me right now, I just bought a new bed and a few other things and blah blah blah... so Im looking for something between 100 - 200 dollars. I'll be looking to actually buy it beginning of next november.

I am not interested if it can use ln2 with it because dry ice is much easier for me to get and its not like a friend might drop by with some because I'm the only one I know that would even consider doing such a thing to there computer. So a dice only(??) pot(??) is just fine.

Lots of reading for a simple question: Where can I find one of these things???

Air and water have gotten me this far :clap: It's time to break the ice!!

Thanks all.

Last edited:
You will have to keep an eye out in the FS sections of a few forums

if no luck you will have to keep saving if you want to go cold

Thanks guys. I had not even though about fs and classifieds on the forum.... duh

This " is from here http://www.overclockers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=31&a=64

"Any Ads for items for Sale or Wanted, posted in the General Forums will be deleted on sight. Anyone caught doing this a second time, will have their posting privileges suspended for three days. If, upon return from suspension, a third infraction of this rule occurs, you will be permanently banned from the Forums."

I didn't know this when I made this thread. I hope I'm not infracting and sorry if I am, did't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back