• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Witchdoctor & jiccman LN2 session

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funsoul

Just wanted to wish you both best of luck in crushing out some massive subs today!!! Please make sure post results. Wish I could be there! With 2 benchers with mad skills am sure it'll be a blast!

May the hardware be with you!!!

Those two together? Oh geez.
I feel sorry for that poor poor hardware :rofl:

Thanks guys,

It will be a blast to have the opportunity to meet jiccman.

Hope we can get some good results for the team :)

Good luck guys !! You're right on that one Witchy, going in with high expectations can just lead to disappointment. That's how it was for me any way.

Attachments

• 11 4 14 benching.jpg
    11 4 14 benching.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
omg....stellar runs man! Great job!!! You should be able to do something decent for the country cup!

Congrats again to both of you. Am sure you had a blast benching together.

Nice runs there Witchy. I didn't realize that was yesterday Ha ha. Posted in F_S G3258 thread wishing you luck this morning. Story of my life man always one step behind.

WTG guys!!!! Nice runs!!

I am penciling in a LN2 session on 11/11 I think... Time to see what this 5820 will do. :)

Not so good for my MATRIX, put the timings in for a run 2 sec later black screen and that's all she wrote she was dead. No runs at all. I did run some with my 780ti had to beat up on a AJAY57 scores for SLI. Also had some good CPU run will post the rest when I get back to Germany. Also would like to thank Witchdoctor again great host, had a great time.

Was that a 780ti matrix jiccman? I was looking into one recently and read that if you solder the two OV points and then OC it you stand a good chance of blowing the memory out. There was a certain resistor that needs to be removed.

Don't know if the 290X Matrix had the same issue or not.

Was the 290x, had been running on water put the same settings in was about -20C lasted about 20 seconds and that was it, will play with it some more when I get back.

R.I.P 290x Matrix, another victim of the OCF bench team. Taken before it's time.
Sorry for your loss jiccman

Was the 290x, had been running on water put the same settings in was about -20C lasted about 20 seconds and that was it, will play with it some more when I get back.

Hope that sucker comes back to life for you ....

Thanks for all the support men :thup:

hopefully after the holiday season is past we can do more of this :)

Tear it up EarthDog !!!

Back