• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Needed BIOS Inno3d ichill GTX 770 4GB, Please HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
4GB bios from TPU need for other revision of this card (old). I need version for my revision. Or to edit bios if exist appropriate program

4GB bios from TPU need for other revision of this card (old). I need version for my revision. Or to edit bios if exist appropriate program

I cannot find another version online. That's the only one that I see.
The version number that you give is the 2GB version number, which corresponds only to the 2GB card.

If Kepler BIOS Editor won't let you change it, I know of nothing that will.

I'll be waiting, perhaps someone has a suitable version

I'm just letting you know, this is the first I've ever heard of the Inno3D brand. It's not sold in North America from what I can see, which is where the vast majority of our users are located.
Not saying you won't get another answer, but I'll be surprised if someone else has the same GPU as you on here.

The only way I could see you finding the correct BIOS is if you know someone that has the same card and you could get the BIOS from them. Other than that it SHOULD be able to be found online...But it can't.

Back