• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cosmos 1000 Limited Angelic Edtion Case With 280MM Water Cooling By Cooler Mastr

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ELEVO

Ok Guy's here is my Build, Finally I was able to Complete it.

Video will be added.

1. Case- Cosmos 1000 Limited Edition Angelic Case

2. Mother Board- Asus X99 Deluxe

3. Ram- 16GB of Gskill Ripjaw4 2800 Sticks @ 4GBx4GB=16GB

4. GPU- EVGA GTX 970 FTW Graphic Card.

5. PSU- Corsair HX1050 Haswell Ready.

6. WCS- CoolerMaster Nepton 280L Sealed Water Cooler Supply 2x140MM Fans

7. Processor- Intel i7 5820K Haswell Edition. "Will Be Ugrading

So after 5 Years of not upgrading my PC I finally got to it. I am pretty Happy with this Build :)

Video Added Hope you all Enjoy :)

So what do you Guys Think ?

The Mod Done here was installing the CoolerMaster Nepton 280L, Which I didn't discuss in the video :eek:/ I first Got the Kranken and Could not get it to fix in the case as the holes did not match, So I went with the CoolerMaster Nepton 280L and I was able to tighten 8 Screws to the Radiator on one side at the Top of the case, Facing towards the front of the case. With just one side of the Radiator being screwed This this in un Moveable and wont become loose at all.

So if someone has a Cosmos 1000, Shoot for the CoolerMaster Nepton 280L It will Fit in with your case.

Phew! Bit overkill on the power supply there boss!

I like that front door and over all layout of that monster. I REALLY like that drawer too! She will certainly last you a while.

Really? You Think So? I have 2 SSD Drives, 5 HDD Drives, 3 5.25 DVD Bruning Drives, CPU Alone using 140 watts, Mother Board Needs Power, Nepton 280MM Pump Needs Powers, 2x 180MM Fans, 2x 120MM Fans, Also EVGA GTX 970 Needs Power and i plan to add another GTX 970 for SLI. I really didnt think its that much of an over kill, But i could be wrong?

Phew! Bit overkill on the power supply there boss!

I like that front door and over all layout of that monster. I REALLY like that drawer too! She will certainly last you a while.

did you have to modify the case at all to fit the Nepton?

Yes i gotbit to fix nice and tight without any kind of Mods. I will see if i can take some pics or a video :eek:)

Do you have a Cosmos 1000 case ?

Ran across this thread (by accident) while looking to see what others Cosmos 1000 owners were using for AIO (preferably without modding).

Iam in the process of upgrading to X99 and hopefully going AIO this time . Any additional pics with the Nepton 280L installed would be highly appreciated .

Btw , very nice job of the 1000 ! ;)

Last edited:
Back