• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some advice with my custom loop! ENTHOO LUXE --- WHITE EDITION

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Before you go creating a build log, you need to know that loop order doesn't matter as long as the pump is being fed by the reservoir naturally.

Depending on the tubing, the thicker and bigger tubing are harder to kink but can take up a bit of room. I don't think you'll have an issue but yes, do add angles to the loop. Plan it out and guesstimate which ones you think you'll need.

As far as drain valves, you'll want it at the lowest point of the loop. Whether it be before or after the pump is fine. You'll probably want to add a splitter that allows the loop to circulate and another port that will allow you to fish a little tubing towards the drain for drainage is one way of doing it. I believe there's also a fitting that I've seen but can't remember that has an extra port to it that can be used as a drain by or one of the pump's ports.

# 1 Awesome response...LOL

# 2 I do know that, yet, you seem to forget that going into the radiator first does yield better results and just because I never bothered with a drain valve does not mean I do not anything.

# 3 Different place, same arrogance and same non helpful hints. I'm glad Baxter was born with all the skills to water cool.

# 4 Sure, I'll be creating a build log in a lovely environment such as this. Nothing but angry geeks indeed.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Back