• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i7 3930k Software BCLK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roabx1

Hi,

For my own reasons I need to overclock my i7 3930k with software, AI Suite more specifically or anything else you recommend (though I use AI Suite).

I already have it up to 102 from 100 but I need it up more, preferably to 105 or 106. 108 max, no higher.

My CPU is overclocked from BIOS with a multiplier of 38. The max with my cooling I can get is about 4300 MHz.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Gene
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 Mhz BUT I have another G.Skill 1866 Mhz as well, both 8GB, Let me know what to use
GPUs: 2x NVidia GTX 680

I have 1 HDD and 1 SSD.

Let me know if you need any more information.

I'd like some input on whether to underclock stuff, if so what, voltages, etc. to make this happen. Thanks.

You don't want to push bclk too far for daily usage, it's linked to PCIe frequency.

AI Suite or Asus TurboV Core should work fine. 108 BCLK on the 3930k shouldn't be a problem for daily usage.

Back