• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for new GPU Monitoring Software (like eVGA's Precision X)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoJo-X

Registered
As the title suggests, I'm looking for new software that can be used to monitor the performance of your video card, such as fps, temperature, memory usage, and GPU usage (Mhz) while playing a game. What you would expect to see in eVGA's precision X software. I've been using precision X for a while, and I don't like their 16 version, which causes issues with some other software that I have, and it doesn't properly work with one of my games I was playing. The older version that I'm currently using (version 4.2.1.2143) works okay. I was wondering if there is a better software that you guys can recommend me to use. The overclocking capabilities aren't necessary, but it would be nice for me to be somewhat familiar with them since I plan on building a new PC in a few years. I have a G15 keyboard, so the information that I posted earlier being able to be displayed in the G15's LCD will also be nice too. Thanks in advance, and sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

nvidia-settings (included with the drivers) will show GPU use, video engine (NVENC and VDPAU) use, memory use, PCIe use, GPU temperature, fan speed, fan PWM, and power state.

Back