• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bottom Rad Mounting - Enthoo Primo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mark617

So, left for Spain for a month and a half for work, get back, and FCPU is gone lol. How things change. So, now ordering from PPCS, questions ~

In terms of mounting at the bottom of the case (Primo), do you guys / can one mount a Monsta 480 without screwing it in? It seems like the dust filters sit too close to screw the radiator in. Is there anything problematic about simply mounting the fans to the rad and sitting the rad in the bottom?

Also, in terms of PPCS, any comments I should know about? Reviews here seem to be they came second to Frozen, but still good unless you needed to deal with their CS, as that seemed to be a major weakness of theirs.

Thanks!

Do you mean if one can fit the screw head between the case floor and the fan filter? There is somewhere around 2-3mm of space there so you should be fine just securing it with the included screws.
If the included screws don't work look into the Primo toolbox, there are some screws there but not sure if they work. You can always buy low profile M3 screws for couple bucks.

Yeah, there really does not seem to be room between the filter and the bottom of the case. On some there is a slight space, on others it is flush. It seems like the little holes / slots for the fans are not manufactured perfectly. I guess I will see if I can bend the slots slightly up so that I create room for the screw.

Back