• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG PARVUM FORMULA (custom one-off Parvum S2.0)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

I have a quick new update on this project, like I said at the start, this one might take a while so it's going slowly but steady :D

The boys over at Parvum Systems were kind enough to provide these custom made fan grills that will surely be a nice addition to the build and they also match the rest of the fan mounting holes on the case.

Remember guys, Parvum can make and cut anything out of acrylic and pretty sure other materials too so if you ever need anything custom done, give them a buzz and they might be able to help you out!

Check out the fan grills!

ffvJUzU.jpg

NQ2mvyi.jpg

ptaNzO8.jpg

h2CSwj3.jpg

U9SYavX.jpg

Two are for the 240 rads and one for the two 80mm fans on the back of the case.

Thanks for checking it out!

If you have seen the latest Mod of the Month round over on Bit-Tech, you might have noticed my other ongoing project TOXIC CHROME has been nominated. Please head here to check it out and show some love :D

Cheers,

Alex

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Back with another update for Parvum Formula, a very small one though.

I received the vinyl for the build and wanted to show you guys.

I will be working on the case over the following days to try and get all the vinyl work done.

I have black, grey and red colours and the red one seem to match the red on the case really well.

nDufxdl.jpg

iiTxzAt.jpg

tXQdTb5.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Here it is, another small update on the Parvum Formula build. Maybe some of you have been waiting for this one to see how the front panel will look with the vinyl work applied to it and here it is.

Had a slight delay with this, the red vinyl I have which I showed before is really bad and barely sticks so I ordered a new one and hopefully it arrives at some point this week. The black and grey ones I have are really good so ordered the same in red as well.

So the front panel is done as no red was needed for this. More to come on the rest of the case and also other components as soon as I get the new red vinyl roll.

Hope you guys like the outcome!

Qf6QNhF.jpg

0PBM3jl.jpg

rcat9qM.jpg

ZeZeKqU.jpg

JC61iGc.jpg

uoaipKI.jpg

xzhFgHK.jpg

OYWWhd6.jpg

RWRA49A.jpg

2J8kmbv.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

Ahhh! So that's what the vinyl is for!!!
That looks great alex!

Really adds your own touch to it :thup:

That front panel gonna be lit up? I think that be sick looking with the vinyl giving it detail and the red giving it depth, or something like that. Keep it up, can't wait for the next update.

That front panel gonna be lit up? I think that be sick looking with the vinyl giving it detail and the red giving it depth, or something like that. Keep it up, can't wait for the next update.

Yea I'm hoping it's gonna be lit up, I will have white LED strips in the top on both sides so hoping that will light up the front panel nicely. I've seen it on other Parvum cases and sure looks that way :)

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

More updates coming now that I have the new red vinyl in!

This is the design I did for the rads and I will also do something similar on the sides of the memory :)

PcUTOgP.jpg

IQwhuUV.jpg

UHCTe4v.jpg

srtDI7l.jpg

q8eABPK.jpg

Also made sure the EK badge is facing the right way on how the rads are going to be placed inside the case, can't have a reverse or upside down badge anywhere :D

QNx0SgE.jpg

HUx3PoD.jpg

Rads are now tapped to an M4 thread as well

swGSmBM.jpg

Hope you guys like the update!

Cheers,

Alex

Now that's a custom rad!!
You make vinyl look gooood Alex! :thup:

So how do you attach the vinyl? Double sided adhesive tape?

I'm liking the rads, can't wait to see the final product all lit up and running. Keep it up! :thup:

Now that's a custom rad!!
You make vinyl look gooood Alex! :thup:

So how do you attach the vinyl? Double sided adhesive tape?

Thanks mate :D. No need for any double sided tape or anything, the vinyl already has adhesive on it :)

The way I did those is that I cut a strip of the grey vinyl and covered the entire side of the rad with it, I then cut the shapes the same in both red and black and picked pieces and stuck as needed to get the design, so it has two layers and 3 different coloured vinyl :)

I'm liking the rads, can't wait to see the final product all lit up and running. Keep it up! :thup:

Thanks mate :D, yea me too!

Back