• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding build.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Don - Even used those things are $300! With the 4 GTX 970 I'd want to use with it, that's more than my new Bravo Company AR 15!

OK all, I've got a high quality but much lower wattage power supply that I can do basic setup with. In between digging out a stump, adding soil to level my yard and digging up rocks from my foundation, I plan to work on the system some. I'll post a pic or two to show the beast in its naked glory. Note that I have not mentioned what case I'm using for this build. Did you note it? :)

Yeah I've been looking at my pci-e x1 slots and wondering how many cards I can riser and usb power :D

You guys like pr0n right?

'cause thats what the Hydra is lol :drool:

This is nice & tight E-p0rn

Dual Intel Xeon Monster PC Build by Puget Systems.jpg

Full System Specifications:
Asus Z10PE-D8 WS Motherboard
2x Intel Xeon E5-2643 V3 3.4GHz Six Core 20MB 135W CPU's
Crucial DDR4-2133 64GB ECC Reg. (8x8GB) Memory
2x Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX DirectCU II OC GPU
2x Samsung XP941 512GB M.2 x4 SSD Storage
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5inch SSD Storage
Asus 16x Blu-ray Burner SATA (black)
Atech PRO-57U USB 3.0 Internal Card Reader
Fractal Design Define XL R2 Titanium Grey w/ Window Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W P2 Power Supply
2x Noctua NH-U12DX i4 Fans
Case Fans Upgrade Kit (Quiet PWM Ramping)
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit OEM
Custom Case Engraving
Custom Laser Cut & Engraved PCIe Card Supports
Custom Laser Cut & Engraved Case Window
Cyberlink PowerDVD 14 Ultra OEM

I'll leave this here:

How about a Gateway2000 NS-9000 (aka ALR 6x6 Revolution)

www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/607094-Gateway-2000-NS-9000-Pentium-Pro-5-core-server
www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/670383-What-computer-*don-t*-the-competitors-have

The system is crazy stupid overkill for a system in that time period. The hard drives it came with was capable of a blazing 9 mb/sec transfer speed. The memory does a blistering 120 mb/sec.
:drool: :drool:
Now I need a towel. Don's thread is covered in my drool LOL!

I wouldn't mind the tech pr0n if it some how made my build look good. This is going to be the messiest build ever. :)

Fold on guys!

don't worry about the mess, just get a picture from the net some place and post that.
you could also do a cool wall mounted setup.

I just love many gpus hanging all over the place, it reminds me of a Christmas tree, decorated and all.

Back