• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am overclocking, can you help me set these settings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wort

Registered
Hey guys. I'm overclocking atm, can you just help me check these settings in UEFI and tell me if I have to change something?

Pictures of UEFI here:

Last edited:
What hardware? Create a signature so we know. :)

Have you read the guide (see link,in,my sig)?

Did you get your cooling issue resolved?

You do know you can take screens shots in the bios and sav e it to USB instead of screencaps, right?

Done ;) Thanks for reminding me about making a signature.

To be completely honest, I read an other guide regarding overclocking. I do understand what it says, but some motherboards have different names for some settings, that's why it's a bit confusing for me (this is the reason why I asked you guys to help me out with settings:))

My cooling is still the way it was, but I ran AIDA64 before, for 2 hours, 4,2GHz @ 1.23 V, and got 70°C max temperature. I know it's probably still not resolved, but I decided to overclock it anyway...

And to answer your last question, no, I didn't know to be honest :) I know now, thanks :)

One thing you could do is set the XMP profile for your ram. That will get it running at 1866 where it should be. I would also turn off turbo boost. Leave everything else on auto. Really the only thing you need to adjust is core voltage and multipliers. As long as it's passing your stability test and under 85-90c you're good to go.

One thing you could do is set the XMP profile for your ram. That will get it running at 1866 where it should be. I would also turn off turbo boost. Leave everything else on auto. Really the only thing you need to adjust is core voltage and multipliers. As long as it's passing your stability test and under 85-90c you're good to go.

Done :) Thanks :)

Are you planning on using adaptive after getting it stable? If so make sure you add atleast .100 offset to it otherwise windows wont boot .

Wouldn't the goal be to add whatever offset matches the actual voltage? So for example if his stock voltage was 1.1 and he needs 1.3v to be stable, he would need a .2v offset.

Back