• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Summer CPU BBQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
XRogerX/ AMD/ 6 cores/ Pifast / 67.88

PiFast 67.88.png

XRogerX/ AMD/ 6 cores/ SPi 32m / 49m 46.968

SPi 32m 49m 46.968.png

XRogerX/ AMD/ 6 cores/ WPrime 1024 / 726.932

WPrime 726.932.png

XRogerX/ AMD/ 6 cores/ GPUpi (CPU) 1B / 36Min 16.038

GPUPI 36Min 16.038.png

49 minutes.. holy cow... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Something is seriously wrong with those subs, no way any of them should have taken that long. I just ran on Win 7 a 30.08 at 4.7 with no tweaking of memory or anything else. No way 700 less Mhz is going to raise that time to 67.88.

That is what I was thinking but AMD isn't in my wheelhouse as far as times go. That said, nothing looks right ( not sure about GPUPi - but again AMD is not my area of expertise) for those clocks for whatever reason.

That is what I was thinking but AMD isn't in my wheelhouse as far as times go. That said, nothing looks right ( not sure about GPUPi - but again AMD is not my area of expertise) for those clocks for whatever reason.
Nothing is even close, ED. Just looking through the bot, Wprime 1024 at 4110 411.461 no way -100 Mhz is making a roughly 5 min difference. I also just ran a Sp32 at 4.7 in 19 min again no tweaks on Win 7 -700 Mhz does not equal 30 minutes more.

Nope you're right Manny. XRogerX has something amiss there.

Are you running these on your benching drives (the ones without Norton/McAffee running in the background)?

Are you running these on your benching drives (the ones without Norton/McAffee running in the background)?

yes im running these on my Bench Drive and its just the O/S nothing more

but I did some more testing believe it or not I got better SCORES on my main Drive with my everyday O/S

If that's all you got from SPi 32m you're not using it right. Run as admin, select disable in the drop down and fix erata then apply. It should shave off minutes not seconds.

Pending your clock/ram settings, you should get something more in this ballpark:
1368286.jpg

That's the right idea but a bit fast there ATM. I have a run going right now with 0 tweaks on win7 at 4.0 to get Roger in the right ballpark for time.

That's the right idea but a bit fast there ATM. I have a run going right now with 0 tweaks on win7 at 4.0 to get Roger in the right ballpark for time.

I just pulled that from the HWBot library where I ran in the past to give him a ballpark
If I was making a sub I would have the details above it ;)

Back