• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best $2,000 gaming build to be used with 34" UltraWide Curved Monitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and all of the fans have to be rotating left? (looking at the computer from the front)

You need to point the fan in the correct direction.
Like I said, the side with the frame is the exhaust side.

You need to point the fan in the correct direction.
Like I said, the side with the frame is the exhaust side.

Thanks, I will flip them in a little bit then post another pic for confirmation..
appreciate the help !!

The easiest way for me to be able to tell which way air moves through a standard case fan is to look at the blades. The concave side is the exhaust side, think of it like the blades are cupping the air through them.

On an aside, all computer fans have marks indicating direction of flow and rotation. Some are more hidden then others

Have fun with the sabertooth bios haha. It's bonkers how many settings these things have lol.

Did you put the little fans on? I just left em off on mine.

they're all rotating left from front to end now. seems okay! cpu and motherboard temps average 28-29 celsius with normal use..is this normal range ?

i'm assuming i would get better numbers when i close the case up ! awesome

Looks like you didn't do anything stressful with the system at all.
Would be interested to see temps with some real stress on the system.

about to install Project Cars and take it for a spin !
also, here it is !!!

11650882_10153445549169343_1786843101_n.jpg 11651192_10153445549124343_1312093845_n.jpg

That setup looks fantastic btw. Still think the mark s was silly, but definitely suits the build incredibly well!

lol i get happy everytime i look inside of the case and i see white / black ..it's not exactly how i imagined it..it's BETTER ! :)
oh..here's temps while playing :|
Untitled.jpg

.. ?

Untitled.jpg

anyone know what this is?
monitor went off for about 3 seconds, then it turned back on displaying that message

It's just what it says...

You overclocked? Lower it or add voltage. If not, tried a different driver?

Back