• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling all OCF, some help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
As many are probably unaware, it's Team Cup competition time at HWBot. We're doing well, currently in second but are having some difficulty finding certain pieces of hardware that are required for the competition. So what I'm asking is if you see a category you could help with by all means do so. You don't have to be on the Benchmark Team to submit just part of Overclockers.com. If you don't want to run it and know a BenchTeam member close by maybe they could do it in your stead but there are certain categories they we just don't have anything to submit with. Even if you can get us a few points there it's better than no points.
Here's the list and what we have submitted to date. There are links to the respective divisions included.

Thanks for looking Johan45 :thup:

It starts today http://oc-esports.io/#!/round/team_cup_2015

team cup 2015

CPU
Intel CPU-Z Lowest Clock Johan45 120MHz
AMD CPU-Z Lowest Clock - Johan45 50.57
Cinebench R15 LGA775 - scout 526
SuperPI 1M CPU from AMD 80486 family. Very old stuff
HM8x ( laptop on haswell) SuperPI 32M
Clarkdale SuperPI 1M - Tech Tweaker 8.643s
PCMark7 Single CPU - TuKr 7115
Realbench V2 Full Out - TuKr 90238
AMD K6 PiFast - QuickFast 11m 28.310s
Via SuperPI 1M - Quickfast 3m 47.859s

GPU
Aquamark3 Lowest Score - Johan45 83
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme 1xGPU - OGMCVilleTC 9074
3DMark99 Max 1x 6600 GT - Quickfast 31423
3DMark Vantage Kabini - Johan45 2937
3DMark01 Fury
Cloud Gate Target: 250 - quickfast
Catzilla 576P LGA775 IGP
3DMark06 1x 9800GX2
Aquamark V2.1 AMD K6 - Quickfast 7fps
3DMark03 Fastest AGP - QuickFast 41002

Memory
Lowest Memory Clock Sandy Bridge - Mandrake4565 512
DDR2 Memory Frequency Tech Tweaker 636
DDR4 CL=10 Memory Clock - Woomack 1604
So-dimm SuperPI 32M G3240 **
AMD Phenom II SuperPI 32M 4G - Johan45 16m 22.593s

Misc

HWBOT Prime Mobile - dejo - 3924
Nvidia 650i Memory Clock
Slowest GPUPI for CPU 1B - TuKr 29h
Reference Clock Full Out - Quickfast 596
Raspberry Pi HWBOT Prime - TuKr 743.88

**So-dimm SuperPI 32M G3240 this is an odd ball it would be a G3240 paired with a specific type mobo that uses Sodimm mem modules. May be found in a HTPC this is the board type here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132078

Last edited:
I have a 6 processor Pentium Pro server, currently being used as a night stand. I also have 2x Voodoo 2's for some SLI action. However, I'd need some coaching on exactly what tests are needed and would need help locating Voodoo drivers.

I have a 6 processor Pentium Pro server, currently being used as a night stand. I also have 2x Voodoo 2's for some SLI action. However, I'd need some coaching on exactly what tests are needed and would need help locating Voodoo drivers.

Are those AGP or PCI
We do have an AGP category but I think they might be out gunned maybe the AM3 low score, it's not as easy as it sounds. Not sure where the server would help either unless you can get it clocked below 120MHz , thanks for the offer thideras

Are those AGP or PCI
We do have an AGP category but I think they might be out gunned. Not sure where the server would help either unless you can get it clocked below 120MHz , thanks for the offer thideras
They are PCI and I can change the frequency of the processors down to 66 MHz, possibly slower.

They are PCI and I can change the frequency of the processors down to 66 MHz, possibly slower.

Great on the processors. I have a score of 120MHz and the goal is as slow as possible with a CPUz validation. You'll need XP on the machine and CPUz 1.73 it's the only one that works properly with their new validation site.
And the PCI card might be good for Aquamark low score. I'll warn you it take forever. I wonder if those cards will even work in XP?

how do I submit for hwbot prime for mobile. I have a score of 3924 that was put on the bot today and also have a screenshot saved but it wont take either!

Dejo, if you have run it more than once, you need to go in and delete all the previous hwbot prime mobile submissions, leaving only your highest score. At least that's what I had to do.

thanks Quik. I got it submitted. may be able to help in a few other areas will have to check

We appreciate all the help we can get from the non benchers, Thanks Dejo.

I think I have the goods for the s775 catzilla run. Will have to see how it goes as I am a noob on s775 and have to try and get up to speed. may not have a board worth a flip to manage much. But as it stands its better than nothing

not sure if I fall into the "non-bencher" category. hehe

I'll pitch in with whatever I can.

I think with your big guns there Metal that the Firestrike Ex single card, PCMark07( I wonder if this scales with raid like the predecessor) and Realbench would be right up your alley. They take some serious firepower to compete in.

I think I have the goods for the s775 catzilla run. Will have to see how it goes as I am a noob on s775 and have to try and get up to speed. may not have a board worth a flip to manage much. But as it stands its better than nothing

I found a board with on chipset video but it was just too old or something. SIS chipset GFX and I just couldn't get it to run. Spent a whole day effin with it.

Thanks for all the responses people this is great. I would ask that if you do run and post a better score, could you post it here so I can update the OP.

:ty::ty::ty::grouphug:

I am struggling with s775 igp catzilla as well. I think it is running and just not allowing a score over a missing service as I can see the cpu usage is up but nothing on screen. going to change os's and see if that helps. have been running other benches on the x4500 igp and will get some boints there as well, just wont help for this comp

I never get to see the error as I have to ctrl-alt-del to get back to a live screen.

new os is running it now

note that I did get a hwbot prime score of 3924 posted

Back