• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling all OCF, some help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Updated the OP a while ago dejo. Thanks though I do need some prodding once in a while.

I am having some issues with the driver crashing and have school in a bit. It could be later before I get something up

for those that dont know, my name is Jon. and all are welcome to call me either

as it stands I can run every bench that is less than dx11 without issue, except for catzilla and it errors at the same point everytime

Maube you need different drivers??

have tried that. am now installing new unmolested os'es

I hope something works for ya dejo, we need that sub and mine wouldn't even start.

it just takes forever for it to start. can be several minutes. when it does start it is part way through the run

Here's an update to our standings, We're getting into the last few weeks now and typically this is when things can really change.

TC update.JPG

I can run SuperPI 32M in 9min 57 for Stage 5 on my Lenovo Y50, it's an HM86 chipset. That would get us 6th at least on that portion, but surely there is someone with a beefier laptop here that can push that.

Thanks for showing up sobe, so far as it is Woomack was the only one with access to a suitable laptop and he's not doing as good as yours. Every little bit helps. If you want some pointers for tweaking just ask.
EDIT: Just checked OCeSports and you're barely a second behind the next guy. If you were to shut down all extra processes via task manager even explorer. then set SuperPi to high priority and set the affinity to a different core than than 0 you'd definitely be ahead of them maybe even within spitting distance of the 9min30 guys

Last edited:
Yep, just saw your post, but I ran it a few minutes ago to grab that 5th spot. Setting up submission now and will tweak some more in a few.

Attachments

• teamcup15.jpg
    teamcup15.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 29
*EDIT*
NVM, panic attack over. Changed the team manually in the profile and it updated on the ranking page for Overclockers.com :D

Overclockers.com #1 boys!

Attachments

• num1.jpg
    num1.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I just put a pm out to ajay57 to see if he can make a run for us. he has a run of 8.34 on the bot and may be able to help out

He doesn't have any of the hard ware he used to have... unless you are talking about his gaming laptop result?

I am speaking of his gaming laptop. should be an hm8x chipset and he has a nice result that should be competitive if he can duplicate it

Cool. Hopefully he is well enough (period) to make a run for us (secondary). I know his health isn't that great.

Back