• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CompTIA IT Certification Bundle $49

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sobe

Unscathed Member
Whether you are just wanting to expand your knowledge or are looking to get yourself certified, this may prove useful.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/comptia-3-in-1-a-network-security-bundle

Subscribe to the Stack Social mailing list for an additional 10% off. You should be prompted shortly after visiting the link above.

Description said:
Complete this collection of three courses to prep for the CompTIA A+ certification exam—a crucial step towards starting an IT career. Master subject matter in areas like networking, preventative maintenance, and more. By the time you’re done, you’ll be able to troubleshoot networking and security issues like a pro, dramatically boosting your career prospects and earning potential.

Course 1: CompTIA A+ 220-801
-Learn IT fundamentals such as how to install & configure hardware like PCs and laptops
-Understand basic networking principles

Course 2: CompTIA A+ 220-802
-Understand how to install & configure PC operating systems
-Set up common features for Android & iOS, such as network connectivity and email

Course 3: CompTIA Network+
-Earn technical competency in networking administration & support
-Learn about network topologies & media, IT protocols & standards, etc.
-Master security, safety & environmental issues, and other domains of IT knowledge

Course 4: CompTIA Security+
-Learn security concepts pertaining to communications, infrastructure, cryptography & more
-Earn a valuable, highly-regarded credential

Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
Access options: web streaming
Course completion certificate included
Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
Experience level required: all levels

INSTRUCTOR
Vizual Coaching Academy is an online education portal that offers training and coaching resources on various subjects ranging from IT administration to cooking. Its video tutorials are crafted to give students comprehensive yet digestible instruction on the subject matter of their choice.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here

Sale ends in 3 days.

Awesome deal, I just purchased. I have been working in the tech field for years, self taught and then started with a company and only grew from there. Perfect opportunity to add stuff to my resume. Thanks a lot...

BUMP!!!! only 2 hours left as of now.

Looks like it got extended another week. I am already bogged down with classes this semester so I don't foresee myself being able to take advantage of this anytime soon in order to move to completing the CompTIA A+ exam, much cheaper than the books I've seen for it though.

Looks like this is up again for anyone that missed it before.
Ends in 15 hours from now.

Is this really $1000+ when not on sale??? if so this is an awesome discount at $44.

Not sure how well the structure is for this but I bought a similar set of materials for A+ certification and it was absolutely terrible. The equivalent of people retellling what they vaguely remember hearing in class.

Back