• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VIDEO TDR FAILURE & VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dorito Bandit

Hi,

I have gotten these 2 errors (BSOD) alot recently and am unsure if this is a hardware or driver-related issue. Also, I can't remember if I've had these issues before upgrading to Windows 10 or not, but I do know this has happened a hell of a lot since upgrading to Windows 10. I am using an i7-4771 CPU and ONLY the built-in graphics of the CPU. No other graphics card is installed. I've also upgraded the driver and am still getting the BSOD.

Is anyone else having the same problems?

Thanks

I've seen a lot of driver issues with Win10 upgrades, and they mostly seem to be solved with a fresh install after the upgrade. That's where I would start.

Same issue for me also , tried fresh installation but didn't help was there in windows 8.1 & also in win 10 is there any other option.

Hi,

I have gotten these 2 errors (BSOD) alot recently and am unsure if this is a hardware or driver-related issue. Also, I can't remember if I've had these issues before upgrading to Windows 10 or not, but I do know this has happened a hell of a lot since upgrading to Windows 10. I am using an i7-4771 CPU and ONLY the built-in graphics of the CPU. No other graphics card is installed. I've also upgraded the driver and am still getting the BSOD.

Is anyone else having the same problems?

Thanks

Is it possible to add voltage to your iGPU? If so, add .025 or so and see if that stabilizes it.

Last edited:
Back