• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has any used Barrow reservoirs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jdeed

Registered
I just picked up two 50 x 110mm Barrow Reservoirs for $15 each ( should be here this weekend ) and was wondering if anyone has used this type before? They come with 2 sets of different mounting brackets, screws & extra O rings. They look similar to others with no metal in them.

$_12.JPG

Ok I got them in today they look great! The Barrow reservoirs are built nice they came with 2 different sets of brackets, screws, and a couple extra O rings. $15 is not bad. There are two 1/4 threaded ports on the sides and one on the top and bottom. ( All fittings fit and screw in smoothly ) No metal parts in the Reservoir.

DSC09430.JPG DSC09431.JPG

A lot of people use Barrow fittings here DownUnder... They are a lot cheaper than Bitspower but their quality seems on par with Bitspower.

Mainly sourced via eBay....

Is there, perhaps, a link to Barrow?
While I have found some parts labeled Barrow, the reviews suggested that they are all factory seconds from BitsPower.
Small scratches and dings with no BitsPower labeling or decal, but nonetheless, BitsPower items.
I tried a Google Search for "Barrow", and "Barrow Water Cooling", but no joy.
It's hard to trust a company that you can't find listed anywhere.
Sorry. I forgot to add this link to a site with some of their Barrow "BitsPower lookalike items":
http://www.moddiy.com/brands/Barrow.html

Last edited:
Is there, perhaps, a link to Barrow?
While I have found some parts labeled Barrow, the reviews suggested that they are all factory seconds from BitsPower.
Small scratches and dings with no BitsPower labeling or decal, but nonetheless, BitsPower items.
I tried a Google Search for "Barrow", and "Barrow Water Cooling", but no joy.
It's hard to trust a company that you can't find listed anywhere.
Sorry. I forgot to add this link to a site with some of their Barrow "BitsPower lookalike items":
http://www.moddiy.com/brands/Barrow.html

No scratches & look brand new, everything fits perfect and I tested one works good.

The ones I have are really close to Phobya reservoirs ( almost perfect except no metal ). I see they copy pretty much everyone though and have many different kinds.

Oh and I read all those guessing threads about how they are made...etc before buying them. No real facts just statements.

Back