• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Shell Shocker Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Absolutely fantastic cooler for 29.99!

Cryorig H7
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF2DZ6565

4 degrees hotter than the much more expensive NH-D15, its a pretty solid cooler.

Someone send me one of these and Ill do a write up of the Megahalems Vs Ice Matrix vs Cryorig :) The other two coolers were on sale for a little less but MSRP for twice as much. if it can even match them it would be a very decent cooler to have.

I read a 2014 budget cooler round-up that put the Megahalems at 5C less than the Ice Matrix and 2-3c warmer than the NH-D15. So far in an equal system they are neck and neck on a 10min run in prime95. I cant rule out the biggest variable though (stupid human ) :D ALl Im saying is that my wallet itches when I hear that something might compete with Noctua at an affordable price. Add the price of these three together though and I could have had a Noctua by now ...

Back