• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Confusion on what motherboard I need.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As a military member I never once heard anyone call someone a "killer"

Funny, it was my drill sergeant's favorite way of referring to my jacked up 'battle buddy' usually right before smoking the piss outta him (and me by nature of having a last name adjacent to his in the naming roster, gotta love the method of choosing bunk mates). Ironically, the only way I ever remember him addressing us knuckleheads. Either way, no offense was intended.

New mobo, noise is still there. However it's about 20% the volume it once was, and is inaudible from 6ft away. And that's with both case panels off. I'm sure once I get the case panels back on it won't be an issue.

New mobo, noise is still there. However it's about 20% the volume it once was, and is inaudible from 6ft away. And that's with both case panels off. I'm sure once I get the case panels back on it won't be an issue.

Noise = ticking noise from before? Is it mechanical sounding? Wondering if it is coming from an HDD, or a fan.

Noise = ticking noise from before? Is it mechanical sounding? Wondering if it is coming from an HDD, or a fan.

Same noise as before but significantly quieter. Take a look back over the thread for more info, but it's not the SSD and I've disconnected all the fans one by one and that didn't help.

Nope, disconnected that.

The noise is so quiet now I can't even hear it from where I sat so I'm gonna just leave it at that and be happy with it.

Back