• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on you Subpar!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As far as I can tell she sits between 210k and 290k depending on WU. It's only a 470 but fah control sees it as a 480 lol. All I know is I've taken my gaming from medium settings to ultra on everything. It's amazing. Farcry 4 is a totally new game for me. Visually stunning. And I only spent $300 brand new. Not too shabby.

As far as I can tell she sits between 210k and 290k depending on WU. It's only a 470 but fah control sees it as a 480 lol. All I know is I've taken my gaming from medium settings to ultra on everything. It's amazing. Farcry 4 is a totally new game for me. Visually stunning. And I only spent $300 brand new. Not too shabby.

Thats pretty good! My 780 puts out 241k max usually hangs around 200k

I know where you can get a great card for that price which does 400 K PPD! :D

yea, jrclocker, a 980, 400,000ppd for close to the same wattage as a 970.
it seems I saw a deal on one in the classies so anyone looking should start there.

Ah yes I wish the classies was an option but once you factor in exchange rate and shipping and duty it's just a little silly. There have been many deals I would've jumped all over but for the crazy cost. I love Canada but getting something from the USA is not wallet friendly :D damn weak loonie.

some times I think it might be better just to meet you guys at the boarder and have a drink togather while throwing the thing over........

some times I think it might be better just to meet you guys at the boarder and have a drink togather while throwing the thing over........
^^ :thup: Fun AND it would be at least 50% cheaper!!

Okay so caddi, Jr.Clocker, Subpar, meet me at Peace Bridge tomorrow and give me all your GPUs, I'll buy all the drinks :D

Deal?

free drinks for what a 970 is worth now!!!!!!!
I'll have you broke in an hour.........

On second thought, perhaps I'll just buy GPU's from the store. Sounds cheaper already :rofl:

I go away for a day and you guys are hoping the border fences and getting drunk while swapping video cards :D:rofl: I love it team 32 FTW!!

Well I can't seem to wring anymore performance out of what I've got so you will pass me eventually silver! Nice work. I thought once I got up to 620k+ ppd I'd sneak by but you're in the 700+ territory now. Way to fold.

Well I can't seem to wring anymore performance out of what I've got so you will pass me eventually silver! Nice work. I thought once I got up to 620k+ ppd I'd sneak by but you're in the 700+ territory now. Way to fold.
Eh? 700k? ican only muster 520k right now... Hmmm im 100k short.

Well enjoy the lead while you can, i have my sights set on a nice shiny new 1070!!!

Maybe my eoc isn't displaying properly. Oh well. If you pick up a 1070 I shall concede defeat:thup:

One of the 280x's was in a "FAILED" state! :(
Log shows lots of RMSE errors like this:
20:49:08:WU00:FS00:0x21:ERROR:Force RMSE error of 290.15 with threshold of 5

Not sure what's up. It was folding fine for weeks before today... :confused:

EDIT: Restarted the client and right away it started dumping WU's on the GPU. The other folds fine.
I'm rebooting the server. I hope it fixes it. Any ideas what's going on guys??

i got nothing, but my rig was idle for awhile today, came down and it wouldnt wake. had to hard reset and restore from a point a couple days ago. Super glad nothing seems to be borked. fingers crossed anyway.
hope it works out for you

Back