• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOW AMD PROCESSOR WORK?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are you asking how well they work or are you asking how to make them work?

HELLO,
How AMD 64 processor work i have used pic/8085/ etc how amd 64 bit processor are programmed.

They work quite well, however current offerings are not as fast as the Intel counterparts.

AMD is programmed with Instruction sets. Share many of these with Intel's and some are missing or different, most of them won't do anything for an average gamer for example.

Your picture is not view able.

They work quite well, however current offerings are not as fast as the Intel counterparts.

AMD is programmed with Instruction sets. Share many of these with Intel's and some are missing or different, most of them won't do anything for an average gamer for example.

Your picture is not view able.

hello,
yes how instruction set and pin are connected??

Pins provide the IO access to the CPU. Some are used for voltage, some for signals (bus connecting other parts, and some are used to send instructions to the CPU to perform tasks). Overall, I would not recommend diving down that rabbit hole unless you do some heavy reading into electrical/computer engineering subjects. Without a complete question with some background we really cannot provide the answer you are looking for.

Pins provide the IO access to the CPU. Some are used for voltage, some for signals (bus connecting other parts, and some are used to send instructions to the CPU to perform tasks). Overall, I would not recommend diving down that rabbit hole unless you do some heavy reading into electrical/computer engineering subjects. Without a complete question with some background we really cannot provide the answer you are looking for.

how 64 bit work?
as i have used 8 bit is there more than 64bit processor?

Back