• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fiddle Faddle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Well now it seems I have a PSU going out on the PC with the 2 GTX 1080's and I'm not yet able to do any work yet because of my back surgery :cry:

Well now it seems I have a PSU going out on the PC with the 2 GTX 1080's and I'm not yet able to do any work yet because of my back surgery :cry:

Well that just sucks. Could you borg a friend to do the work while you supervise? I don't think our team forbids assimilating friends :borg::borg:

I'll be your friend as long as you promise not to pass me up in folding. :)

I'll be your friend as long as you promise not to pass me up in folding. :)

Well unless people donate a lot of GTX 1080's to me then I don't think you have to worry about me passing you. I'm about 800 million behind you lol.

I have a friend, YAY! :D

I got my new PSU, now all I need is for Don to come to Texas and help me put the new PSU in, seeing as I had back surgery and not cleared for lifting yet. (hint hint wink wink) :chair::comp::rofl:

That sir, will only cost your one working 1080 plus airfare. Sounds like a solid deal to me.

Or we could just over-tempt Don with smoked brisket, fish tacos, and/or mud bug gumbo. He'll crawl if he has too for that kind of spread.

white i would take him up on that offer. his air fare would be real cheap.

10 minutes

out broad personal stand up

in broad personal stand up

hook up

check equipment

"ALL OK JUMPMASTER"

30 seconds

GO
:rofl:

AIRBORNE don

10 minutes

hook up

check equipment

"ALL OK JUMPMASTER"

30 seconds

GO

AIRBORNE don

YEAH BUDDY! Stand up, hook up and shuffle to the door.

I can still hear my dad's voice in my head from when I was 17 and telling him I wanted to go into the military:

"Now son, just remember only two things fall out of the sky. Bird s**t and fools."

It would seem I need to upgrade the PSU in 1 more PC, :mad: the PC with the GTX 980 is ether locking up or popping circuit breaker, that or move the 980 to my game PC and put a 1080 in it.

Well dang man. A farm is always loads of work but a lot of fun too when it's all up and running.

Psst - don't use duct tape...

Don...you didn't hear anything...move along now...

10 minutes

hook up

CHECK STATIC LINE

check equipment

"ALL OK JUMPMASTER"

30 seconds

GO

AIRBORNE don

Jumpmaster fixed it for 'ya :p