• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman CNPS7700-CU on DFI Lanparty UT SLI-D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fuzi0n

At the moment I have an "ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe" and my "Zalman CNPS7700-CU" fits on it without only problems.

I want to get rid of this ASUS mainboard (-> :bang head) and get a "DFI Lanparty UT SLI-D" :p . I looked on Zalman's site and didn't see this particular mainboard on the compatability list. Seeing that DFI uses a different layout than most other mainboards, it is plausible that my Zalman wouldn't fit.

Has anyone had any experience with the DFI Lanparty UT SLI-D and the Zalman CNPS7700-CU? :shrug:

i dont see why not....there is a standard now to NOT have any piticular components arround the plastic heatsink clip thingy

and theyre all the same excpt that the DFI ones is yellow

I just got an answer from Zalman:

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please go and purchase our CNPS7700-CU. You won’t have any trouble installing our CNPS7700-Cu on your DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-D motherboard.

Best Regards,

Support/Zalman

Well, I guess that is my answer. Gonna buy this baby now. :p

Back