• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair popularity?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RollingThunder got it.

Corsair has consistently made very high-quality PSUs (built by CWT and Seasonic) that consistently perform up to (or above) their specifications, providing the rated power with minimum ripple at high efficiencies.

RollingThunder got it.

Corsair has consistently made very high-quality PSUs (built by CWT and Seasonic) that consistently perform up to (or above) their specifications, providing the rated power with minimum ripple at high efficiencies.

I am a fan of Corsair but not a "fanboy." As long as we have that sticky list of recommendations in our power supply section with their review URLs, I could easily live with anything listed.

When I asked OW what he recommended for a good modular three years ago he just tested the Corsair HX520 and HX620 and that was his recommendation. Bought another HX520 last year because I was happy with the first one.

What many may not realize is that when Corsair started selling their OEM made power supplies a few years ago with their high quality assurance and very affordable prices, they really kicked-a$$ and woke up some of the other top manufacturers. When the public said "We aren't going to take it anymore" with some of the junk that was being sold, we now have a pletora of affordable top quality power supplies to choose from. I think Corsair deserves much of the credit for the quality available today made or sold by others.

What many may not realize is that when Corsair started selling their OEM made power supplies a few years ago with their high quality assurance and very affordable prices, they really kicked-a$$ and woke up some of the other top manufacturers.

I don't think Thermaltake got the memo. :shrug:

Back