• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No signal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASUS ROG

Hey guys, so the other day i was putting together another pc using some of my old hardware
AMD ryzen 7 5800x
Asus prime X570 pro
EVGA RTX 2080
32gb ddr4 3200
Corsair AX1200I

everything was plugin fine but when i turn on the pc, plugin the hdmi cable, there is no gignal, switch to another gpu, there also no signal, i went out to bought a brand new 5800x to replace the old one, still no signal.
anybody have any advice or solution, please help

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 10
Definatly check the QVL for your MB as ED stated above. I would have to look at what I got but I think I ended up with Corsair brand. I'll check tonight and post what I have. I don't recall that it was on the QVL but for sure it had timings that AMD prefers.

Last edited:
Just bought a kit of Corsair ram lol, it probably one of the best ram in the market, if it still didn't work, i mma have to go the old Intel way :ROFLMAO:
Originally want to build my niece a decent rig as a Christmas present but so far i have go over the budget by almost $300
Hopefully the Corsair ram work so i have a Christmas present ready by Sunday

Attachments

• thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 3
My memory (not RAM) fails me a lot these days. I think that the key for me was to pick RAM with even number CAS timings. 14, 16, 18, etc. Odd number timings were more prevalent and cheaper but generally do not work well with AMD.

Back