• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Try to install W7 on my new OCZ RevoDrive 3 x2 but window doesn't see the ssd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASUS ROG

So, i got my new rig up and running yesterday, spec are
ASUS Rampage 4 black
Intel I7 IB-E 4960x
2 ASUS GTX Titan black SLI
64 GB Kingston hyper x beast DDR3 2133
OCZ RevoDrive 3 x2 480gb
Window 7 ultimate 64bit OS

When i first turn on the pc and go in the BIOS, i did saw the OCZ ssd at a third boot option but when i try to install W7, W7, doesn't see the ssd at all(the ssd is the only drive that connect to the mobo, i didn't connect any other ssd or hdd to the mobo at all)

I need some help or advises to make W7 recognize the OOCZ RevoDrive
Thank in advance guy :)

you need to get the drivers for the SSD and put it on a CD or a USB and chose drivers when it shows the hdd selection

try updating the drivers for the drive and try updating the firmware on the SSD itself, sometimes they release fixes for known issues.

also, try looking online for similar issues with OCZ, which many people dislike for functionality and customer service reasons

RevoDrive is visible as couple of standard drives in RAID so simply during Windows installation you have to use drivers for Revo ( like trekky already said ).

RevoDrive is visible as couple of standard drives in RAID so simply during Windows installation you have to use drivers for Revo ( like trekky already said ).

No, i didn't run it in RAID, i only have 1 drive, it call the RevoDrive 3 x2 and it faster than the Revodrive 3
Anyway, much appreciated for all your help, i will download the driver for the ssd today(couldn't find any blank cd or USB stick at my house yesterday :) )

Back