• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New overclocker here. Looking for advice on how to overclock my 9900k.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah leave the offset at 1, 1.27 V is fairly low for stability even at 4.9 with the offset if Anthem works the CPU like you are saying after a longer session and things warm up this could be causing it to crash.
An easy test is to drop the AVX offset one more to 2 (4800) if it doesn't crash again then you'll know

Yeah leave the offset at 1, 1.27 V is fairly low for stability even at 4.9 with the offset if Anthem works the CPU like you are saying after a longer session and things warm up this could be causing it to crash.
An easy test is to drop the AVX offset one more to 2 (4800) if it doesn't crash again then you'll know

I increased to 1.28v left offset at 1 and am stress testing again with aida64. 1 thing I failed to do but didn't think of it is run the cpu and fpu stress test for longer than 1 hour.
Screenshot (8).png
This is after 1 hour.
Screenshot (9).png
After 2 and a half hours.

Last edited:
Back