• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

more than one seti machine

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eobard

Give me a break Senior
I'm running seti on my second machine 24/7. If I wanted to run it on my main machine as well would I just download the software to my main machine and install just like I did with my second machine or do I need to do something else?

Yep that's all that's required. Just copy the client to any machine you want, use your existing account, download the units and let it crunch.

Yup! It's that easy! Your second comp adds WUs to your acount along with the first, so everything goes great! Too bad I don't got a second cruncher.... I need to get a hold of some $$....

JigPu

but be carefull adding a 2nd box generally leads to a 3rd and then a 4th....and then youll wake up camped outside of a computer show 2 days before it opens so you can get faster crunchers..where will it end!?!?

Seti hobby or life recker??
LOL

i'm leaning toward the life wrecker part. i made my own mother sacrafice her computer for the God of SETI. next, my sisters computer that i'm letting her use. where will it end?

LuKE said:
i'm leaning toward the life wrecker part. i made my own mother sacrafice her computer for the God of SETI. next, my sisters computer that i'm letting her use. where will it end?

I was unaware that SETI had a god. How do we worship that almighty being?

Back