• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good 10" tablet android

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would like blue tooth also multitask 4 windows at one time like the Samsung galaxy s 4

Last edited:
The one I linked has bluetooth. However, it doesn't let me do 4 windows at one time, just 2. What are you doing that you need 4?

4 windows sometimes so I compare things and leave application's open to look at the different things and coordinate and compare.

Also can you surf the internet with a Android browser, also can you use all the application's for steaming movies and video?
Do you have any problems with it crashing?

You could run one application for browsing and another for watching movies/videos, sure. I'm fairly sure that it won't let you run two instances of a program, so you couldn't browse on the left and watch a Youtube video in another instance of the browser (but you'd just use the Youtube app to watch the movie anyway, so it isn't an issue).

I've never had an issue with this tablet.

If you want 4 different windows at the same time get a Windows tablet.

Otherwise the Note 10.1 is the best Android tablet out there right now.

If you do go for Windows, make sure it's real Windows and not the "Really Terrible" RT version. The latter will not run regular Windows apps.

Right, also even if an android tablet doesn't officially support something, check XDA for roms that do before deciding. For me the development scene is a big factor on deciding what tablet to get.

Back