• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rayrays build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea that's all I ended up doing was reloading my profile when I seen it was different. Just in case something else was different

So upped the vcore back to where it should still does the stuttering so im going to clone my OS back over to my 240gb and see how that one does for awhile. and if it still does it ill transfer over my old evga 500w psu and test that

Did you check to see if the new drive needs a firmware update?

@RRFH...man make a signature of what you are most generally using so we and those that may see your thread title, can come in and know what it is you have in the black, beige or whatever color box.

When you are going wild you can post wild in the "putzen" thread and update us on what you are testing that 'moment'.

I am bringing this up since I had to go back to first page after those few posts above and find out you were on the 'newer' UD3P which is most likely replacing the UD3 Rev 4.0.

Thanks man.
RGone...

So haven't been on in awhile been pretty busy with work but just got an email today from hwbot stating that from the rookie rumble I competed in I just won an all in one water cooler from cooler master. Not sure which one though

Looks like the seidon 120V and a T-shirt. That was a random draw the rumble isn't over yet. But that's cool Ray, just too bad it wasn't a bigger one.

If nothing else you can sell it for a bit of cash for more parts to torture!! :D

Yea I'm just going to either sell it or trade it for goodies seeing as it's only a 120 and it's blue

Seeing as it has been awhile since I've done anything figured tonight I'm going to swap over to the little sempron 140 and play around with it. Lost some motivation there for a little bit since I haven't been able to get better scores with some of my stuff.

Seeing as it has been awhile since I've done anything figured tonight I'm going to swap over to the little sempron 140 and play around with it. Lost some motivation there for a little bit since I haven't been able to get better scores with some of my stuff.
If you need help getting better scores then ask away, though playing with the sempy may be a lot of fun.

If you need help getting better scores then ask away, though playing with the sempy may be a lot of fun.

Yea I've went through and even tried all the tips the lbb gives and still doesn't help much. Gotta work on getting more to bench so I can get over 75 before rules get changed up.

Yea I've went through and even tried all the tips the lbb gives and still doesn't help much. Gotta work on getting more to bench so I can get over 75 before rules get changed up.
Some of the newer stuff doesn't always work well with the older tips.

Back