• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VICTORY! SL7KC 1.0v 3.2 Pressy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dmzguy

Registered
Poor sucker on ebay didn't know what he had; as soon as he gets it to me I will let you guys know what it can do. (I'm hoping for a 4ghz miracle!)

dmzguy

I saw that the guy had a 3.2E forsale so I sent him an email asking him to read me the last five digits of the product code from off of the box, he responded with an email that said "SL7KC".

Good enough for me.

dmzguy said:
I saw that the guy had a 3.2E forsale so I sent him an email asking him to read me the last five digits of the product code from off of the box, he responded with an email that said "SL7KC".

Good enough for me.

Then fine, when will you get it ?

"Then fine, when will you get it ?"

I'm trying to find out but I just purchased it an hour and a half ago and he hasn't sent me an email back...

I'm dying to get my hands on this.

dmzguy

There is no "linky" to be had, this is a single cpu that an individual seller had on ebay. When/IF I find where he purchased it from I will provide a "linky."

dmzguy

o i kinda wanted to ask him if he has any more of it. o wellz i guess u wanna make sure u will get it before anything. :)

agreed, I love to see just HUGE OC's. some people get jealous, but I figure, "if you don't want your friends have a good OC then who do you?" g'd luck.

Drop-Top said:
agreed, I love to see just HUGE OC's. some people get jealous, but I figure, "if you don't want your friends have a good OC then who do you?" g'd luck.

ME! :D

Ok guys, here are the goods: www.microcenter.com the seller told me that he purchased this at one of their B&M locations, but I would email them/call them and ask them if the last five characters of the product code are SL7KC, odds are that if they had one, they have more than one. They are a little expensive $320, but still not bad.

dmzguy

hmmmm place is very expensive.40 dollars more than newegg i think and thats not including shipping yet.

Small price to be one of the first people to see what one can do, me thinks.

Really nice 1.0v to run it I wonder how it will overclock but still produces 89watts of heat normal for prescott

The sl792 looks good as well, it's northwood 1.25-1.4 vcore with 82watts of heat, I wonder when they will show up

Back