• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG HAF-912 Combat?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SubPar

I've had my case for about 2 years now and I've been pleased with its performance, pretty much top to bottom, but lately I've grown unhappy with the bargain basement, no paint in the interior silver crap that all cheap cases are burdened with :mad:
Now i managed to get this painted and done quite fast as it monsoon rained for about 3 days, and because of that my quality is a little shaky :chair: but I'm learning to mod as i go, so back off :attn: lol

This is my rig in all of its terrible wire managed, silver badness :-/
IMG_00000108.jpg

A picture of it in primer, sorry about the image quality i had to use my cell phone :bang head
IMG_00000119.jpg

This is flat black obviously :D i used Rustoleum Painter's Touch Ultra cover and it went on flawlessly.
IMG_00000130.jpg

This is assembled (obviously), but i forgot to put the right side panel on :bang head
IMG_00000143.jpg

And this is with the panel on (**** its blurry - damn blackberry)
IMG_00000144.jpg

Hope this was a decent first submission to OCF mods, next is a custom window to show off the inside :D

Back