• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster Stacker 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Interesting design, but it looks a bit too "busy" for my tastes. Looks like the PC-65B Plus is the right case for me next time.

deception``

I don't think the case looks too busy at all. Its more balanced than anything to me. I loved the first stacker and this one is really nice. I think im gonna use this for my Xeon build. :D

i like it better than the original as well, but i dont like it as much as i like the p180. maybe if i see some hi res shots, but something about the p180 just strikes me as elegant, this one does not (or does not as much). its in a close second, though. at least it has its own product page (more than i can say for the p180)

IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!!!

I only say that cause I shelled out the money for the first one already. lol I like the look of the stacker. My only beef with it is the side panel fan mounts and the difficulty of removing/cleaning the front bezels.

The new ones looks great though. BTW the stacker was BTX as well. I wonder if I can get a replacement side panel with the one from this thing. Looks a hell of a lot more efficient.

JT

I think it looks pretty good... but I don't really see the benifits from this one over the original stacker?

The front bezel or door does make it look like something in a hospital....probably priced over $200.

I really dissapointed, when I first saw it, my first thought was that it looked like that flashy TT case that were so ugly. I'm sure that it will preform well, but that bulge is not to my liking. I think that a really nice case would be that in perfect black with no bump.

the bump is replaceable (maybe different styles?), and i think it might be mesh?
Innovative Style
-With 2mm thickness aluminum alloy makes it durable and study
-Changeable front door
-Stand out design, perfect from every point of view
-Front: Full mesh screen provides superior air flow; support up to three 12 cm fans

Yeah when it comes to pure style Lian-Li is king IMO
However I like the functionality of the Stacker, and that's more important to me then looks. It's what's on the inside that counts :)

Finken said:
I think it looks pretty good... but I don't really see the benifits from this one over the original stacker?

4 side fans - new design, that is all -still the coolermaster quality. they kept the oriinal 3 x 120mm front design moe or less and just reshaped it.

Back