• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I've been a long time visitor looking for info to solve issues and I thought it was about time I set up, not really much to say just hi there.

Hi everybody,

I've been reading the forums for the last couple weeks and thought it was time I signed up to say thanks for all the things I learned from you all. I'm very new to overclocking and I'm absolutely loving it so far. Quite addicting actually and have a feeling this might get expensive LOL.

Cheers

Hey everyone,
Just seen this thread today XD, I've joined up recently to get some help with my first desktop build! Everyone seems great and helpful so far! ^_^

:welcome: jeffers and Arazons to OCF! :thup:

jeffers, lots of new titles out there nowadays eh?
Arazons, glad to have you aboard! Lots of knowledgeable people around here :)

googler > lurker > joined!

hi all! over the past half year i have been hitting the books, schooling myself on the pc hardware scene in prep for my first build since 2002. in that process i've done thousands of google searches and ended up here many times, often indirectly because of other folks refering to stuff posted here.

anyway my new project went very well, it's done! up and running, working from it now. and now i have questions :confused: so ... time to sign on!

well met all!

Back