• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys, whats up? I just recently got into the custom PC world and I am very excited. If anybody is interested in my build http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/Rq4rRB

I joined this forum so I can learn to overclock my cpu (duh). Nice to meet you all :)

Bonehead do you have a build thread started where we can discuss this? I'd like to steer you away from that ram set. I have them and they don't OC for beans. Might just be mine but why risk it. Also could save you some cash on your PSU. But that's not for this thread.

Hi all!

I'm new here and a master of stating the obvious. Along that line, building computers is FUN!

I have a few questions which I will post in appropriate places. I build a computer every couple of years for my own gaming use, but have not yet ventured into the realm of watercooling.

I'm new here and a master of stating the obvious. Along that line, building computers is FUN!

You are a new member dcolodny.
You also want to learn about water cooling.
Also computers are fun yes.

and :welcome: to OCF! :thup:
(kidding of course with the obvious statements lol :p )

I may have understated my watercooling experience.

Nothing firsthand, that is true, but LOTS of research and reading.

Hey all, not really new here. I lost my login info on my Original account "ThE_MaD_ShOt". Also I am not using the same email address that I signed up with. But it's all good. A few of you may know me from other forums. I have 5 rigs running full time now crunching and i am building a 6th this week. All are under water except my matx 8150 rig. My main rig which I also use for gaming is built around a Gigabyte 990FXA-Ud3 rev 4. running an 8350 @ 4.4 and crossfired 7850 oc edition gpu's. Hope to make some more good friends here. And those that I already know from other places , hey guys.

thanks guys have not been on in a while redoing all my rigs then not being satisfied and redoing them again lol

Back