• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case and power supply for my new dualie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krowa 02

Im looking for a case that will allow a nice bit of air flow through my new pc that I am building.

Dual Athlon xp 1700+ Bridged for MP
1 GIG PC 2100
MSI K7D master

I do not want to overclock to high, as I would like to have a quiet pc, noise is an issue to me since this pc is in my room and I want it to run 24/7. Im hoping to slap on 2 slk-800's onto the chips, and put some quiet fans on it. I am concidering using some tubing to attach the fans to the outside for cool air to come in. If this is not gonna be easy, then a few 120 mm blow holes are ok, I could place 1 or 2 of them in the case. As long as I am getting a decent ammount of airflow in the case keeping the temps below 40c ill be happy. I dont think I am going to overclock them high at all, maybe just to 1.6ghz but if I can ill aim for 2ghz each, but then again the system will have to be loud. If thats the case ill just get a fan controller and lower it at night.

Krowa 02 said:
Im looking for a case that will allow a nice bit of air flow through my new pc that I am building.

Try this one...Plenty of room, and 4 stealth fans included...

CodeGen S-101

11-182-005-21.JPG

Back